The purpose of the United Dairymen of Arizona Young Cooperators is to develop knowledgeable members who will be involved in the future of the co-op. In order to accomplish this, six aims were outlined:
- Educate members in cooperative structure and philosophy, and encourage co-op involvement.
- Build leadership skills in the future co-op members and dairy industry leaders.
- Bring members together to share ideas and discuss solutions to common problems facing the industry.
- Provide a clear understanding of the challenges facing milk cooperatives.
- Develop informed and educated members who will provide growth and advancement of UDA.
- Broaden the understanding and contacts among individual dairy farmers and promote unity within the UDA membership.